- Creamy, creamy SwitzerlandI like black coffee and dark chocolate. Coffee and chocolate have had human culture and creativity poured into them for hundreds of years, so it's not surprising that there are many ways to order them. The Swiss have their own, milk-centric way of living and it bleeds into this as well.
- Carrot cupcakesThis is the best carrot cake recipe I've ever made. I'm still experimenting with icing, though.
- Potato and red pepper cakesA delicious lunch made to use up leftover boiled potatos.
- FoodRecipes and adventures in vegan/vegetarian cooking.
- Saying no to palm oilI've decided that eating butter is better for the Earth than margarine with palm oil, but it's a complicated question.